So I have been feeling "popcorn" feelings for about 4 weeks now, but nothing I could say for sure was the baby. You know at the time its like... oh that has to be the baby... but then after you question yourself that maybe it was just you WANTING it to be the baby. It has also only been every few days or so.
Well today I felt my first definite '"poke". Sitting here at in bed with the laptop and I feel a "poke poke" in my tummy... I was like no way. So I put my hand there and felt 3 or 4 more pokes. It was awesome and something I have been waiting for! Lets see if it starts happening more often!
Only 12 more days until our "big" ultrasound... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've been feeling them too...isn't it freakin' awesome!?! I can't wait to feel the 'real' kicking though!
I can't wait until your big U/S tomorrow....YAY Sam!! I still think it's going to be a girl!
Post a Comment