Friday, December 4, 2009

This is what he does when we tell him no....

and I know its bad, but both Chad and I cant help but laugh when he does it... its so cute and he even makes his lip quiver!! So now when he does it we try our best to stay strong, but sometimes we still end up laughing.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Mason does the exact same thing! We try not to but it's so hard not to laugh! It's too cute!
Cody is getting so big! I can't believe his birthday is coming up! I'll be mailing him something in the mail when it gets closer! He's adorable Sam! I can't wait for him and Mason to get to meet! I replied to your email about booking the photo session! Have a fabulous weekend! ♥

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE. Hard to say no and stick to it.