Thursday, January 31, 2008

Introduction

Well I figure the best way to start a blog is to intoduce myself so here is a little bit about me:


Name: Samantha

Birthday: 06/27/1985

Birthplace: Pasadena, TX

Current Location: League City, TX

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Blonde/Brown

Height: 5'


Right Handed or Left Handed: Righty

Your Fears: Dieing

Your Perfect Pizza: any pizza at this point

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get pregnant and save money


Single or Group Dates: Single

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino

Do you Smoke: No

Do you Swear: Yes

Do you Sing: In the Car


OK, so that wasn't much... BUT here's some more, I was married January 27th, 2007. We are currently trying to have a baby! There have been a lot of frustrations concerning that but hopefully that will be ending soon. I have four dogs... yep you read that right, four. They are a handful but I love every single one of them!!

2 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

I can't believe that you are so close in age to my brother. His bday is 7/13/85. lol ~Misty

Christina said...

Happy one year anniversary (a little late). I thought that you were married close to the same time as me. I had no idea that you had a blog until I saw yours listed on Morgan's. (I'm stinaalicia from the TTC: JSO board by the way)