Friday, February 1, 2008

Im a Chicken

So I was going to ask for a raise this morning when my boss got here... but guess what... I chickened out. Sucks. I really love my job, but I am really underpaid, and it's starting to get to me. I feel like I am sitting here wasting my life away in a dead end job. Not that this is a dead end job, but there isn't really any room for growth. I feel like I am just going to be sitting here making like no money forever. So Im going to ask for a raise, if its not decent, I am going to find a new one. There, I said it, now I just have to carry it out.... Im just so frustrated with my "career" right now.

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

oh oh and I your very first commenter!?!? huh huh? LOL I just started me a blog the other day and I LOVE doing it..if you ever want to check it out it's morganseverydaylife.blogspot.com

Morgan Owens said...

SAM!! You've been tagged! Check out my blog for the details! :)