Baby looks great! Tests came back negative aka 1 in >10,000 chance. The tech also gave us a guess at the gender... take a look at the pics and tell me what you think! Im also adding some fun pics we got of spot :)
Awww look at "her"!! I definately think it's a girl but of course they said my little cousin was one like 2 different time and then he came out a boy, but it's rare they get the gender wrong..the Aug appt. I would start buying stuff if they say they are pretty sure! Aww I wish i lived down there and we could go shopping for little pink and purple little outfits!
At 12 weeks the toilet shots look almost identical for both boys and girls but If I had to venture a guess it looks like those bits may turn into girl parts, but it is only a guess. I wish you had a nub shot (the one on the side with the angle/lines).
I am 22 and married to my handsome prince Chad. We have been married for a year now. http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babyfryer/ password: babyfryer
3 comments:
Awww look at "her"!! I definately think it's a girl but of course they said my little cousin was one like 2 different time and then he came out a boy, but it's rare they get the gender wrong..the Aug appt. I would start buying stuff if they say they are pretty sure! Aww I wish i lived down there and we could go shopping for little pink and purple little outfits!
At 12 weeks the toilet shots look almost identical for both boys and girls but If I had to venture a guess it looks like those bits may turn into girl parts, but it is only a guess. I wish you had a nub shot (the one on the side with the angle/lines).
Come on where's the new belly pics? :)
Post a Comment