Its been a while since I have made an ACTUAL post so I thought it was time! The pregnancy is going wonderfully so far... I never experienced any morning sickness... yay... and I have gotten to see spot 3 times already. Last time s/he actually looked like a baby and we could see all the limbs and eyes. We have seen it move the last two ultrasounds, last time it was kicking up a storm. I found the heartbeat on a home doppler at 8 weeks 6 days... it was magical to actually hear. Its pumping steady anywhere from 160-170 bpm. My RE released me after my last u/s and I am seeing the OB for the first time tomorrow... I am also going to have the NTscan done in 1-2 weeks. It will not change anything no matter what the results, but my insurance covers it at 100% so I figured why not take a free chance to see my LO again :)
I can't tell if I am actually showing or just wishing I was showing. My tummy is definitely hard. I am still in regular clothes because most of my pants were too big for me anyways... but Im thinking in a couple of weeks I may have to do some maternity shopping just cause some of my work pants are getting a little uncomfortable and its hard to wear the bella band sometimes. All in all the pregnant is going fantastically, I just can't wait to really start showing and feel my LO moving... hopefully it happens sooner rather than later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am totally bawling right now. I am so happy for you. I really want to be KU with you but it is looking like it won't happen. I can't believe you are almost out of 1st Tri. Why is the time flying by so fast? Well let's just hope that I get my chance to TTC this C so I can "try" to catch up. Love ya!
That's how I feel...I'm obcessing over if I'm showing or not. The clothes are definately fitting tighter though! And trust me...you're showing momma!! Go girl! TOO cute!
Post a Comment