One of my favs, a great shot of his hand and arm.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
My Son...
The ultrasound was great... he was sleeping almost the whole time and had his hand and the umbilical cord in front of his face... so that made things complicated but we still got some pretty good pictures. Of course I think he is absolutely perfect... he has chubby cheeks and thin lips just like me and chad. He also already has lots of hair. Im very excited and can't wait to see him so that I can compare his pictures!!! I added some of my favorites... we got 32 total photos and 30 minutes of video.
One of my favs, a great shot of his hand and arm.
He is using his left hand to play with his right foot
Pic of his face... it looks pretty distorted because of the umbilical cord being in front of his face
His whole body... his legs are crossed and his hands are in front of his face
His toe is in his nose!
Another pic of his face
His hand on his face... he is sticking out his bottom lip
One of my favs, a great shot of his hand and arm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your little boy is beautiful Sam!
Wow, those pics are great.
I love the little pout lip in the second 6th pic.
And is that his little tongue sticking out in the 5th pic? How cute.
Post a Comment