Sunday, April 5, 2009

hospital...

Cody has been running fever since last wednesday when we had our first ER visit. We were told it was a cold and sent home. By friday when we f/u with the pedi he had a double ear infection. He started antibiotics friday and also on friday he started having diarreah (before the antibiotics were started). Starting yesterday he was barely eating and extremely fussy. Today he has not eaten but 10oz (13oz in the last 31 hours) and only had 2 wet dipaers as well as still having diarreah, fever, and a horrid cough. So we came back to the ER. They did a swab for RSV which came back negative and they did a breathing treatment for his wheezing and it didn't help so they are admitting him. At this point we aren't sure exactly what's going on, we just know he is a sick child. Please be thinking of cody and pray that everything turns out allright!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

You all will definitely be in my prayers. Just know that God will take care of your little man and he will get better! I hope they can get something figured out soon

Birdee said...

It's so hard when their sick. I hope he gets feeling better soon.

Morgan Owens said...

Samantha, I'm soo sorry! Now I'm going to be all worried about Cody! You know he is definitly in my thoughts and prayers...bless his little heart! :(

Christina said...

Oh, Sam, I'm sorry you've been having a rough time lately! I hope that Cody gets better quickly and back home soon!

To A T said...

poor little guy!! Sending lots of prayers your way!!

Jen said...

I hope Cody is feeling better as quick as possible. I will be thinking of you all.

Morgan Owens said...

I'm worried about the little feller...please update soon!!