Friday, April 10, 2009

We got to come home yesterday. He ended up getting a viral pneumonia. We have to give him breathing treatments every 4 hours and he still has his double ear infection. He is still having a lot of problems eating and we are having problems finding a formula that he will tolerate. He keeps throwing up after eating at this point. When we left his O2 levels while sleeping were still borderline so we have to keep an eye on him while sleeping, but overall he is doing a lot better. I just hope we can make it through the weekend without having to take another trip to the ER! Here are some recent pics...











5 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

I like the pics w/him holding the bunny, too cute!

Poor little thing, I sure hope you can make it through the w/e w/out going to the hospital too!

Steph said...

Oh, poor baby!! He looks so pitiful in the hospital pics, that made me cry. :(

I hope he gets over all this very, very soon. It's so hard on a parent physically and emotionally, when their baby is sick, esp. as sick as Cody has been.


((HUGS)) to you all, and many prayers.

Steph
stephs_3_kidz

Lauren said...

I am so glad he is home and doing better. The last pics of him in the hospital broke my heart. It reminds me so much of Haylie after she was born. She was in the NICU for a week and seeing an IV in her was the worst :(

Steph said...

I hope little Cody is doing better!

It's about time for y'all to be healthy!

Morgan Owens said...

aww those pics of him in the hospital made me sad, poor thing. I'm so glad he is home and doing better! I hope you all had a Happy Easter!