Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who Does Cody Look Like?

Chad
 

Me
 

Cody
 
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Jen said...

Gosh that's a tough one. I think he looks like a perfect combination of both of you with maybe a little more Chad.

He is getting so big!

Morgan Owens said...

That's a neat idea, I want to do a post like this lol!

BTW, he totally looks like you! :)

Linda said...

Definitely mom.

Christina said...

I've always thought he looks a lot like you, especially the eyes.

Jamie Mieth said...

I think he looks like Sam...especially his features. He definitely has some of Chad in home too though.

ssbean said...

I say Cody looks like Cody. Initially I thought the first pic was Cody until I read the post. So, I guess I would have to say Cody looks more like Chad. However it's probably more like a good combo.

Misty Dawn said...

I say YOU!

Lauren said...

Honestly....I think he is the perfect mix of you two!!! He has features from both of you. But if I HAD to choose, I would say he looks more like your baby pic.

Steph said...

He looks like YOU with Chad's nose. :)

Steph
stephs_3_kidz

To A T said...

I think he is a perfect mix between you two...your eyes and mouth, Chad's nose ;-)