Sunday, April 27, 2008
I keep Checking
So today is the day my period was supposed to come... I keep going to the bathroom and checking just knowing she is going to show up and this was all just a dream. Im tempted to go get another brand of test thinking the FRER were just defective.. lol. Bloating is gone for the day.... but backache is making an appearance... the kind of backache I get when Im about to start my period :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sammy Sam!! Congrats :-D I can't believe it- Yay!!
Don't worry... you'll keep checking long after it really hits you. Heck I still check the TP LoL
I am so so happy for you hun!
Liz (antimuse13)
hey sam - just to make sure - you know I wasn't talking shit to you when I laughed about it took your freakout to get a BFP. It wasn't a knock against you at all - just an observation that i've seen girls like you and Kim who will seriously start freaking out that "omg, maybe I'm not normal" and then WHAMMO! Bfp.
I told you your issues weren't issues you'd have to get help over. Just that they were issues that could be helped along. Fortunately, you didn't need them.
It bothered me that Tammy used my words in her post today (we're friend and talked about today's happening - she didn't mean to, it just turned out that way) and then people like random non-ttc took that opportunity to talk shit about me and she doesn't even know me. Sure, you deserved your BFP, but then again, I deserve one too. So for her to tell me to stop being bitter - bah. I'm bitter about life, not about BFPs. Had she spent anytime reading my words, she'd know I was helpful and not being the type of person she was accusing me of. It really bothers me when the unknown come and dump shit on me because someone else gets a BFP. Never did I show anything else but happiness for your miracle.
Okay, this doensn't need to be kept here, but I wanted you to know. Comments like today's made it seem like i was being rude, but only when put in unfavorably light like that. You can make anything SEEM like something else with a change of light.
Anywho - I obviously won't be seeing you much anymore, so good luck!
SAM!! CONGRATS! I cant believe it...im so happy for you! H&H 9 months! Hopefully I get preggers soon and we can be preggers buddies! :)
and that is exactly why i was irritated with her use of my words. Because coming from me had my own sarcasm/intentions, but using it a different way made it turn backwards.
And don't take "freaking out" in a negative way. I just meant that suddendly realizing everything wasn't "okay" (when it obviously was!) and worrying about it. I don't think anyone who is 'freaking out' on a message board is running around like a chicken with her head cut off. I'm as cool as a cucumber in "real life" yet freaking out daily over ttc on a message board. Please don't think "freaking out" is a bad thing. Only that your emotions starting realizing things aren't as you first thought.
Remember Kim? When she was posting everyday about her spotting? That's when it hit her. Everything wasn't okay. She was worried. She was freaking out. (not running around crazy, just worried) and then the first month - wham. Pregnant. I just find it ironic is all.
And really, the girls I say were freaking out are all pregnant, so you can laugh all the way to the delivery room at me!
Post a Comment