Dang he did grow alot! Mason was 19.5" when he was born and at his 2 weeks check up he was still the same but I can still tell the difference as far as him filling out his clothes more better and his face has already changed so much too!
I am 22 and married to my handsome prince Chad. We have been married for a year now. http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babyfryer/ password: babyfryer
4 comments:
Sam congrats on the baby! I can't believe he's a month already!!
Dang he did grow alot! Mason was 19.5" when he was born and at his 2 weeks check up he was still the same but I can still tell the difference as far as him filling out his clothes more better and his face has already changed so much too!
Aww! I just love his expression in photo 2. So CUTE!
Aww, Sam. He's just completely adorable! And they DO grow so amazingly fast. :)
In all your pictures you look like you are totally enjoying being a mommy. :) I'm so happy for you!
Steph
stephs_3_kidz
Post a Comment