I have been battling clogged ducts and mastitis basically since Cody was born. I was on my 3rd round of antibiotics in the last 5 weeks and they were no longer bringing down my fever and I had a clog the size of a tennis ball in my left breast. Since the antibiotics weren't working (I was on 2 at the same time) the doctor admitted me to the hospital for IV antibiotics. So here I am, I will be here for a few days. I got here yesterday afternoon and have basically had a fever the whole time I've been here, tylenol and motrin are not helping to keep it down very well. I really hope no one ever has to experience mastitis like this. It is extremely painful and when the fever hits you get crazy chills and a headache and get dizzy and basically become worthless. I have not been able to spend much time with Cody because mamma has been in pain. :(
To top it off Cody had a cold and he got an ear infection from it, the pus inside his ear drum broke through the ear drum and started draining.
Please send healing vibes to both of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh no! I'm sorry Sam..I know it's miserable in the hospital especially if they put you in those small ass rooms where you want to scream your head off!! I hope you and Cody both get better soon..I'm thinking about you!! Hang in there!
(p.s.- I know this sounds terrible but now after this you are going through im kinda glad i didn't BF)
Oh you poor thing!! I hope everything gets better soon! And poor little Cody too :( Sending lots of healing vibes your way! :)
Aw Sam I'm so sorry you're sick & in the hospital. I hope that you & Cody both feel better soon ((HUGS))
I hope you both feel better soon!
Post a Comment