Awww Mason said he wants a jumper! :) I thought they had to be older, does he sit up ok on his own in it? He is super cute! I finally posted some new pics of Mason over on my blog so check em' out!
I am 22 and married to my handsome prince Chad. We have been married for a year now. http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babyfryer/ password: babyfryer
5 comments:
Love all the smiles!
Great pics. I love the one of him sleeping on you!
Awww Mason said he wants a jumper! :) I thought they had to be older, does he sit up ok on his own in it? He is super cute! I finally posted some new pics of Mason over on my blog so check em' out!
Wow, Sam, he has grown so much--and he is absolutely gorgeous!!! :)
My youngest, Jake, is 8 months old now, and we got him a jumperoo for Christmas and he gets SO MAD when we take him out of it, LOL.
Steph
stephs_3_kidz
What a little cutie! Love the jumper!!
Post a Comment