Friday, May 2, 2008

Hot Damn!!

Well I went on the second interview for the A/P position this morning... they offered me the job right there on the spot! Wohoo!! I am getting a $4/hr raise! Thats so awesome... and they have pretty good benefits as well and they give out bonuses!! I have to go in for a drug test and physical on Monday morning, so that sucks, but totally worth it. So much is changing so fast and it is so exciting!

I never updated my blog but my 16DPO beta came back at 633!! Its a really strong number so I am really happy with it. Now I can't wait for my u/s on 5/12!

4 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Congrats on the job, thats awesome!

Goodluck for your U/S! Sticky vibes!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on the job :-)

I saw you have to take progesterone too... I took it until 12weeks 6days & it totally does suck but it helps sustain everything.

BTW that cyst is probably nothing... everyone has a remaining cyst when they get pregnant. It produces the progesterone & it has to be there. It will go away. Unless it's a different cyst LoL Excited for your U/S!!

Christina said...

congrats on the job and the great number on your beta

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job!
And Great HCG numbers!
Isn't it interesting how things happen when we least expect, despite the probabilities? I think It's a way of showing us we have little control in this complex series of events that leads us to our little miracles!