These are the wall letters I made: I am very happy with how they came out. Oh and this is the bedding we are going with... my mom ordered it on Sunday :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The letters turned out very nice. I love that bedding too!!
Hey I just had to tell you..we went shopping at Katy Mills Mall in Katy and I saw your bedding on display on a crib and it was soooo cute! I think it was the Baby Depot in Burlingotn Coat Factory that we saw it but it looks really cute in person!!
I am 22 and married to my handsome prince Chad. We have been married for a year now. http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babyfryer/ password: babyfryer
3 comments:
The letters turned out very nice. I love that bedding too!!
Aww the letters are cute! I'm totally copying you now..lol j/k We decided on Mason for the name.
Hey I just had to tell you..we went shopping at Katy Mills Mall in Katy and I saw your bedding on display on a crib and it was soooo cute! I think it was the Baby Depot in Burlingotn Coat Factory that we saw it but it looks really cute in person!!
Post a Comment