Thursday, March 13, 2008

Having a bad day

Work: Everyone is a freaking slacker and I am so underpaid and I can't find a new freaking job. I am so frustrated at the stupid appraisers in the office that can't get their damn reports in and in turn makes me stay late...... ughhhhhh.

Life: OK so I ovulated late this month, two days late. I talked to Chad about it and told him that we still needed to have sex. So what does he do, he "takes care" of himself.... WHAT THE FUCK. OK this was Tuesday night, I ovulated Wednesday. So we pretty much missed our window there. So Im just looking at the calendar to see when AF WILL be here since I O'd late.... March 27th. March 27th will be the 4 year anniversary of my dad passing away. Already a hard day for me as it is, then I will have AF on top of that. AWESOME. I can hardly freaking wait.

My period always seems to come on some eventful day, here is the breakdown:

November: AF showed on Thanksgiving day

December: She showed on Xmas eve

Jan: She showed on mine and chad's anniversary

Feb: On my niece's birthday party

Now March: On the dreaded anniversary...

Can't a girl catch a break???

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

I'm sorry you are having such a bad day Sam! I would be really pissed at Kevin if he did what Chad did, I mean why did he even do that? Could he just not wait until you got off work or something? lol..i dont understand. I feel bad for you b/c I know you were counting on him and he let you down, so I know how it feels. I actually have a question for you. IF you were NOT trying for a baby with Chad, how do you feel about him taking "care" of himself? I'm so different I guess..But I'd be mad even if we aren't trying and he did that, I just feel when you are in a relationship (a serious one) you shouldn't have to do that, it takes away "sentimental" time with eachother. but they say on the other hand, EVERYONE does it married or not. I'm going to make an anonymous poll where people can answer anonymously if they do "that"...I'm just curious to how many people are married and do it LMAO...thanks for the idea sam! :)

Anyways, so when do you think you "O", Wednesday? And he did this Tuesday? So did you guys still have sex (excuse me for being nosey:) wednesday night (lastnight)? If so, then there is still a CHANCE...so don't fret yet. And just remember, if nothing happens just keep your head up and just try to consider this a "test" cycle for your drs. to get some answers for you. IF, and I'm saying IF, your period does come- don't get too disappointed and just say to yourself well at least im getting some answers this month.

Now about when AF comes, I know EXACTLy what you mean. It always seems to come on some significant day for me as well. I hope it doesn't come on the 27th, you will already be emotional enough as it is. I'm sorry you had to deal with loosing a loved one...maybe that is what makes you as strong as you are though, b/c you're a toughie ;)

Keep your head up and I hope everything works out for you!

P.S.- Didn't want to bring it up again but I owe you a personal apology for acting like I did that day we didn't get along..I hate to use an excuse but I really think that Clomid screwed me up last month, emotionally. I still love ya girlie! :)

Christina said...

Oh, Sam that is so unfair. I seriously think that some of our husbands think we can just get pregnant all on our own! I'm sorry that AF seems to show up on bad days for you. I hope that you'll be able to get through the 27th without the added stress of getting AF the same day.

Thanks for the birthday wishes too! :)