I have been super busy and haven't updated in a a while. I am going to the doctor tomorrow... yay! Hopefully I can get some answers tomorrow.
The lady who hit my car ended up avoiding me, so I just filed it on my insurance. Now they will go after her to pay us back for our deductible. BUT, I got a new car. Yay. It is a 2008 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE completely loaded. Its sooooo nice and I love it! So Im totally excited about that.
There really isn't anything else for me to update about. Life has been pretty boring the past few weeks. Its that time of year where allll my nephews and nieces have their birthdays. So there has been a lot of family time lately.
I will put pics of my new car up sometime :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad you got a new car, I might start looking. Good luck with your doctor's appointment tomorrow and to answer your question I started taking baby aspirin and 100mg of B6 this cycle and now I'm on 11 DPO w/out spotting (except a very little yesterday)
Hey, make a post as soon as you find out something. Regardless of yesterday, I really hope you get some answers and everything turns out good for you! I'll be thinkin about ya!
Post a Comment