Friday, March 21, 2008

Update

OK so my 0DPO b/w came back at 1.7, 2DPO was 5.9, and 5DPO was 6.8. So pretty much this means that I am either not producing enough progesterone or that my ovulation is weak. I talked to the nurse after my 2DPO b/w and she was saying that I didn't O. Obviously nurses dont know much cause I told her I was only 2 DPO and she said it doesnt matter. She told me that the doctor would want to put me on clomid. I told her that I would rather wait until after my 5DPO b/w came back because I knew I O'd. So when she called me with my 5DPO results she tells me "well you did O but it doesn't look like it was a very good one". But instead of putting my on clomid like she was ASSUMING, we are going to get more b/w to get to the cause of the low progesterone. So now I will be going back next Friday to get more blood drawn and after that we should be able to get a plan of action. He still wants me to do the HSG but I don't know if I will. One one hand I would like to get it cause it is said that you are more fertile after one, but on the other hand its kinda expensive and if I dont need it I dont want it. So we will see what happens with that. There is my update!

No comments: