and officially on bedrest. I wont lie and say Im not bummed... we have enough money saved up JIC something like this happened... but I really didnt want it to happen. Every week that I am off of work is an unpaid week. Im going to have to look into selling tupperware or something, lol.
She checked me and there hasn't been much change since I got released from the hospital, she says she wants to keep it that way so no activities for me. However, if by 35 weeks I am still pregnant, she will consider letting me go back to work then.
So basically I get to be really bored for the next 2.5 weeks.... but I guess if thats what it takes to keep my lil man baking a little longer then thats what it takes. She says he will prob stay put until 35 weeks if I stay on bedrest but she thinks as soon as I start moving around again that labor will start again. POOP.
Oh... I did just reschedule my maternity pics for next thursday though... sorry but nothing is going to stop me from doing those!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Bedrest sucks - but you are right, you need to do anything to keep the baby IN as long as possible!
That sucks that you're on bedrest but hopefully things will work out for you! Good luck.
Sam~
Just wanted to tell you that I hope everything goes well for you. I will be thinking about you when you are on bedrest! Have somebody go and buy you a few good books.
Well at least you have me to talk to!! LOL :P
I'm thankful that you only have 2.5 wks on bedrest and that Cody isn't here yet, it could have been worse. I'm so worried.
Aww shucks. I hope the next few weeks go by quick for you, lol about the tupperware thing!
One day at a time. I'm no fan of bed rest, but you know it's worth it. Like Nancy said, anything to keep that baby in as long as possible.
Sam you've been tagged!! Check out my blog!!
Post a Comment