I was a bad girl this weekend and did not stick to my bedrest like I should have. There were some things that I felt just HAD to be done before I could give birth, so I did those things and just rested the rest of the time. I didn't lay down nearly enough though, I was sitting up more than I should have been.
So what I've been experiencing the last week...
~More pelvic pressure... this is what got me admitted to the hospital in the first place, hopefully it means nothing right now!
~Menstrual-like cramping in my back - so I know this is supposed to be a labor sign, but it wasn't coming in waves or timeable, basically my back hurt for 30 or so minutes then went away, and then it would happen again a few hours later. Its been about 18 hours since I last had it so Im hoping it was just "false" labor pains
~Have had contractions, but not at regular intervals, or so it doesn't seem, I have such a hard time recognizing contractions
~A SORE tummy... but as you will see in the pics below, I think its cuz I grew so much this week!
~A very high heartrate - I simply put the crib bumped on the crib and my HR got up to 130 BPM. Waking up this morning it was 108 BPM. I will be asking my doctor about this tomorrow.
I am leaving you with belly pics from 33 and 31 weeks. It looks like I may have dropped a lil... what do you think?
31 Weeks
33 Weeks


5 comments:
Aww how cute! I think you did drop!
Honey, you need to stick to bedrest. 33 weeks IS early and while the baby should be ok, things can still happen. Back when I was pregnant with Ella, I watched someone "sneak" while on bedrest and she lost her baby. You do NOT want that on your conscious. Please, please, please, stick to bedrest okay? Getting shit done is not worth risking the life of your son.
Nancy- I PROMISE I will be a good girl from now on. I was good all last week and basically stayed in bed the whole time, it was really only yesterday that I was bad :( Its so hard to fight that nesting urge. But Ive only gotten out of bed to pee and eat today :)
Oh and I forgot to mention...that is the CUTEST outie! (your belly button)
Oh yeah sure, you'll listen to Nancy but not me....what am I chopped liver???
Post a Comment