That's the bedding I want for our nursery! (Oddly enough, it's already painted the color yours is!) How do you like it? Anything you wish was different about it?
I am 22 and married to my handsome prince Chad. We have been married for a year now. http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babyfryer/ password: babyfryer
7 comments:
That chair looks so comfy! Glad to hear you are doing ok.
Hugs,
Tina
Oh you poor thing - you still look beautiful.
And WOW! Look at all the cute stuff!! How fun :)
Keep us updated if anything changes. Until then - REST REST REST.
The nursery looks great!
Yay for all the presents!
Awww the nursery is too cute!
Hi - just browsing blogs and came across yours.
That's the bedding I want for our nursery! (Oddly enough, it's already painted the color yours is!) How do you like it? Anything you wish was different about it?
:) Carrie
Hey girl...haven't heard from you lately just checking on you and lil Cody! Update momma!
Post a Comment