Thursday, November 6, 2008
Pre-term labor
Wohoo... Not. I went to the dr on tues for my reg 2 wk appt and told her I had been experiencing some back pain and pelvic pressure... She checked me and I was 80% effeced... That's from 0% effaced two weeks earlier. She then hooked me up to the NST and I was contracting every few mins though I could not feel them. She sent me to the hospital where after 4 doses of trib and 2 hours of mag they could not get the ctx's to stop so they transferred me to a hospital with a NICU that is equipped for a -34 weeker. I got here and was on mag for another 24 hrs and the ctx's slowed but haven't stopped. They are now thinking that I may also have kidney stones, I get an u/s in a few hours to look at my kidneys and if there are no stones I get to go home on strict bedrest, if there are I will have to stay til they pass. I'm typing this from my blackberry so its kinda spacy and there are parts left out but I wanted to give a general update. I will def be having Cody in the next few weeks we are just hoping it will be later rather than sooner. Ill update more when I get a better chance to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Eek! Kidney stones! Oh my! I hope they don't find any in there!
Hope he stays in there for a few more weeks! I'm sending you "keep baking" vibes :)
Aw, that sucks. I hope everything turns out ok and Cody can hang in there a while longer. Good luck, and try to keep us posted.
OMG thats crazy!! I'm glad you are both doing ok right now..please keep us updated!
I hope you get to go home soon and I hope that Cody stays in there to bake some more! I saw that Misty had posted something on webmd and I was worried about you.
I hope you can incubate him a little longer, but that will be great news for you if you have him before Dec 31. Didn't you want him before the New Year for insurance purposes?
GL hun, I'm praying for the both of you to be perfectly healthy.
omg sam! HOw scary. I hope you can keep him in for a few more weeks. Just think of people like Sara at Gas Passer - she has been like that for weeks and weeks and weeks and now she's almost 36 weeks and still in the hospital. Her baby is still inside!
Good luck.
So happy that you are doing ok and should be on your way home now;) Bet those doggies were missing you. Make sure you stay off your feet and let Chad pamper you for a while. I want Cody to stay in as long as possible too!!
Post a Comment