Why can I not get pregnant?
Why am I scared to see the doctor? What do I have to lose?
Why do I suddenly hate my job?
I dont understand. I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months. I am about to start my period making me go into my 7th cycle. Why can't I get pregnant? What am I doing wrong? Why won't I try to go to the doctor for help? I guess I am afraid my doctor will look at me and say "You haven't been trying long enough, Im not going to help you".
It really sucks with my insurance. Now if I go in for testing C7, medicine C8. Lets just say I get pregnant C8, my due date would be Jan 1st... Just in time for me to have to pay a whole new deductible for the birth.... yay. My deductible is $2500... fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm sorry you are going through this Sam. I think you need to go and say what I said "I'm having irregular bleeding and menstraul cycles"..it's the only way they will listen and help you without calling it infertility help, just female help. I know technically you aren't having irregular periods but you are having irregular bleeding. She started doing bloodwork and found the problem right away, hopefully she can do the same with you. You may have the same problems as me and not ovulating right or when you think. Now, I'm glad I didn't wait because I would have went on 3-4 months with no answers and still trying without success. I'm glad I didn't waste my time and not go, I really think you should make an appointment. Hope this helps, keep your head up and im always here for you.
I agree with Morgan, tell your doctor that you're having irregular bleeding and ask if you can at least get b/w done. Just tell her that you're concerned now and you don't want to wait a few more months. If she refuses find a doctor that can and will help you! Good luck.
Hey you haven't posted in awhile..you ok?
Post a Comment