So I recently found out my dr has me 2 days ahead of what I have me... making my due date 1/1. Whatever... I dont think it really matters at this point. So today was my "37 Week" appointment according to her... so for the fun details...
I am slightly more effaced and slightly more dilated but nothing significant. But I am honestly glad that at least SOMETHING has changed... she even made the comment "look I put you on bed rest to stop things and now nothing's happening!" I was like yeah, tell me about it!
My GBS came back negative so that is good.
And we are scheduling an induction for Dec 27th if he is not here by then! It is soooooo nice to have a date set. I will be over 39 weeks by then. So now I know I will not be pregnant for any longer than 18 more days!!!
She also told me the pain in my back is from him dropping... I told her it felt like he was sitting in my butt, lol. She says he is really low and she seemed surprised that I haven't really changed or been experiencing many contractions.
When I got home from work today I went to the restroom and noticed some brown tissue looking stuff... then I wiped again and there was a lot more brown discharge. I lost part of my MP when I was in PTL then I have been losing little bits and pieces here and there and then on 11/30 I lost a pretty big piece of it. It has always been yellow though and never brown. I realize this could be from the internal, but I have never bled from an internal before so Im holding out hope that it means *something*.
Friday is a full moon so wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
GL hun, hopefully you wont have to be induced and he'll just come.
37wks came fast. I'm so glad you Cody has stayed in this long. So are you off bed rest now?
may I ask why she would schedule and induction before the due date?
Nancy- per my request for personal reasons.
Oh. Well, um, good luck.
I'm glad your little guy is still in there and has had the chance to grow and develop more. Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy and with motherhood.
(jewelybug from webmd)
I'm glad things are going well for you..just promise us you will post pics of him asap after he is born, i cant wait to see what he looks like! i know you will be busy and things will be crazy but dont forget about us all! :)
About the induction, i totally understand and want to do the same thing...I know the drs. wouldn't do it if they didnt feel the baby was ready!
Sam, I've been induced twice, once for non-medical reasons (so we would have someone to watch the other kids for sure, but hey--I think that's a pretty important reason too!) and once due to baby's size. At 5 days early, he will be just fine. I completely understand your reason for wanting induction, I don't blame you one bit!
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. It's been an amazing journey for you, and I know you will be a wonderful mommy. God bless you and your husband, I can't even begin to describe what the miracle of your precious child being born, will bring to your and Chad's life together.
Steph
(stephs_3_kids from WebMD)
Post a Comment