Well Cody is still hanging in there! I went in today and everything is "about" the same... my doctor isn't very big on giving out exact numbers, dont ask me why. I asked her to strip my membranes and she did. It hurt pretty bad but as soon as she was done the pain was gone, so not too bad of an experience.
As soon as I got home I went to the restroom and had a huge gush of blood, I am assuming it was from the sweep. I have been spotting ever since but it seems to be tapering off now. I had a lot of cramping afterwards but that is starting to taper off too. From everything I have read it says if it is going to do anything it will do it within 24-48 hours. So only time will tell!
She did say that she gives me a 75% chance of going on my own before the scheduled induction... have no idea where she gets that number from. She also said she still thinks I will be able to deliver vaginally which is a relief for me because I am small and afraid he is going to end up too big to fit through my pelvis! Let's hope she is right!
11 more days til induction...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm glad everything is going great for you!
What exactly is stripping the membranes? Never heard of it.
I'm crossing my fingers that you go in on your own without the induction. Thanks for the update.
Can't wait!!!
How exciting! So you could actually have him before Christmas or even on Christmas then right?
Post a Comment