Tuesday, December 23, 2008

place your bets!!

So since Cody will be here in FOUR (!) days I thought I would be fun to post guesses on his weight and length. His estimated weight at 31w2d was 4lb 6oz and his femur was measuring as a 34weeker. He will be born at 39w exactly. So leave a comment with your guesses!!

9 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

I'm going to say 7lb 2oz and 21 inches long!

This was so hard for me to guesstimate, your shoes size is totally throwing me off. If he comes out smaller than what I guesstimated, I am going back to my shoe size theory!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess 7 lbs 9 oz and 21 inches long

To A T said...

My guess is: 7lb 15 oz and 21.5 in long :)

Can't wait to find out!

Morgan Owens said...

7lbs., 8oz. 22in long

now you cant forget to get on even though things will be crazy and let us know the answer! :)

Jamie Mieth said...

7 pounds 7 oz and 20.5 inches

ssbean said...

So you know, I haven't looked at any of the other responses. I guess 7lbs 12oz and 21.5in long (maybe). I'm terrible with the length.

Anonymous said...

I'm goong to say 8lb 1oz, 20 inches... my 4th baby was born 9 days early and he measured way ahead the entire time like Cody, I think at 32 weeks he was measuring 5lb 2oz. So I'm going with the size my little chunker was born at. ;)

Steph

stephs_3_kidz

Anonymous said...

Im going to guess 7.2 lbs and 20"

Morgan Owens said...

We need an update pronto missy!