Monday, December 22, 2008

Pictures!!

Here is me at 38 weeks:
Photobucket

These are a few of the maternity photos that were taken at 34 weeks:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you want to see all of them go here:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=ji4qk8z.m21icuf&x=0&y=-m6v9d7&localeid=en_US

5 comments:

ssbean said...

Those are nice pics. Cute belly.

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I love those pics. I can't believe you are 38 weeks already!! Can't wait to see pics of Cody!

Morgan Owens said...

you 2 look so cute, you will cherish those pics forever! Oneday you will be showing Cody and saying "that was you in me in those pics". I like the one of Chad, you can really see the glow and excitement about being a daddy soon! Congrats again! Post pics of Cody asap after the induction! :)

To A T said...

You guys are so CUTE!!

Christina said...

Cute pics!