Monday, February 4, 2008

Here Morgan!

I was tagged by Morgan. So here is goes....

Here's the rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Fact#1: Only my pinkies on both of my hands are double jointed.

Fact#2: I can say the states in alphabetical order.

Fact#3: I once got in a wreck because I was flirting. Yep, that was me, stupid immature 16 year old was flirting with a car full of boys and started backing up before completely looking.

Fact#4: I have three older sisters... not really interesting but Im already running out of things to say.

Fact#5: I have small feet, I wear a size 5, its almost impossible to find cute shoes.

Fact#6: I wore tennis shoes on my wedding day. Even during the ceremony. They were red and white... my wedding colors were red, white, and black.

Since I don't know many people in the blogopshere yet, I am only going to tag Christina.

1 comment:

Morgan Owens said...

Thanks Sam! LOL...so you wrecked b/c you were flirting huh? You better be glad I never knew this before b/c I'd give you such a hard time! LOL

And size 5? Wow. I'm like 9...but maybe I just have huge feet lol