Friday, February 15, 2008

Super Duper

So my bosses wife (pregnant) is working in the office today. All I have heard about since she got here is morning sickness and pregnancy... yay... this has started off as a lovely day.

Then the ladies insurance company calls, she was not insured on that day... WHAT THE FUCK... so I will be calling her later this afternoon. She said she is asleep until 2 cause she works nights, I should call her and wake her up. What a bitch. She KNEW she didn't have insurance. Ugh... my life seriously sucks right now.

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

How much is your deductible? Mine is 500..ugk!

Christina said...

can you take her to small claims court? in Texas do you have that rule that if you don't have insurance they suspend your license right away? in FL we have that and if you get in an accident you can notify the police and they'll get a ticket. I hope you can get things worked out somehow!