Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Shitty Day

I feel like shit today. It feels like I haven't slept in days and I have a HORRIBLE headache. Im so ready for today to be over. Im about to just lay my head down and take a nap right here at my desk.

On the job note... I HATE job hunting. I hate even more going on interviews. Why does this have to be so difficult?!? Im also very scared of getting pregnant at the start of a new job. FMLA doesn't take effect until after 12 months of employment. What if they fire me when I go on maternity leave? Blah.

I should ovulate within the next couple days.... whoop-de-doo. Im two weeks away from finding out Im not pregnant again! I can hardly wait...

1 comment:

Morgan Owens said...

Hey you never know, they say it happens when least expecting it. Sorry about the job thing hun, I'll pray it all works out for the best for you. I mean geez..you think they'd at least give you a dollar raise!