So I got a .25 raise.... a fucking 25 CENT RAISE! What the hell is that?!? Seriously, I am doing a shit load more work than when I started and thats all they can do is a .25 raise? WOW, I must be really valuable to this company... NOT. Seriously, it really makes me feel like shit that thats all they can give me. Lets see, .25 a week... that $10 extra a week.... $520 a year... WOW.... you shouldn't have...
Stick a fork in me because I am DONE. I am looking for a new job as we speak. This is ridiculous.
Im so pissed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Are you kidding me? You deserve better Sam, im sorry hun!
wow, I'd be looking for another job too! Good luck in your job search.
How's the job hunting going?
horribly morgan, I am just ready to find something, I really hate changing jobs.
Post a Comment