Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So Sad

I found the PERFECT weekend getaway for me and Chad and he said no :( What the hell is up with that... I so need to get away from my life right now, and he says no. What a jerk. I was very excited to get away for even just the weekend, now Im crushed :( I know, sounds pathetic huh? But thats how badly I needed this.

Im going to go sulk by myself now.

3 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Aww, where did you pick for you guys to go? austin is beautiful you should talk him into it!!

Samantha said...

it actually was Austin it is a place on Lake Travis. He isn't budging a bit.

Morgan Owens said...

I'm sorry Sam..man! Just tell him your friend (me) went last weekend with her fiance and we had a BLAST! I know ALOT about Austin and all the places on Lake Travis..oh and they have a Joes crabshack and you can eat outside right off the colorado river and see the whole city of austin in the background. I think if you showed him some oics and told him of some fun stuff to do he might consider it! Me and kevin only spent 300, not even i dont think!! so he cant complain about the money! tell him you know some people who can meet you and we can go to 6th street that night to some bars and stuff! Heck, Austin is only like 2 hours from you guys if you hit 290..thats not bad! Talk him into it..it's worth it there!! Nothing like Texas!!