Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday again....

Why oh why does Monday have to come again and again. I hate Mondays, I am always in a funk on Mondays.

This weekend went by too fast, it was a pretty good weekend. We watched the super bowl yesterday, I was super glad that the Giants won. Im not a Giants fan or anything, but I am anti-pats. And it was nice to see Eli win, he deserved it.

This C in my TTC journey has been the easiest, I have pretty much not paid any attention to anything. Its been very relaxing. I am at the point to where I am just accepting my journey, hopefully it will be over soon, but if not, I just have to suck it up. Its another 6 months before I can see a doctor for anything, but hopefully we wont get that far.

All in all Im just pretty BLAH today, as I always am on Mondays... cant it just be Friday again?

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Sam, I know what you mean! I'm already counting down till' Friday...could it go any slower?

Morgan Owens said...

You never did the tag thing...i tagged you missy! you are breaking the rules LOL :) If you want to know how look at my blog.