Friday, February 8, 2008

I agree... I would vote for Mike Huckabee :)

Who You Should Vote For
Mike Huckabee: 60%
Barack Obama: 40%
John McCain: 33%
Hillary Clinton: 27%
Ron Paul: 27%

Who you agree with on the war in Iraq: Mike Huckabee and John McCain
Who you agree with on the economy: Mike Huckabee, John McCain and Ron Paul
Who you agree with on health care: Barack Obama
Who you agree with on taxes: Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton
Who you agree with on abortion: Mike Huckabee and John McCain
Who you agree with on gay rights: Mike Huckabee
http://www.blogthings.com/whoshouldyouvoteforquiz/">Who Should You Vote For?



UGH, just seeing that I agree with Hillary Clinton on something makes me want to vomit.

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

For real, I'm seriously not voting for her. Something about her makes my skin crawl..and although I actually like Barak Obama..I just can't picture someone running the U.S. with a name that sounds like Osama Bin Ladin LOL

Christina said...

crap, somehow I got Hillary Clinton. I was thinking of Obama but I agree that his name is a little off. :)